According to a recent study, multifamily communities are outperforming most other commercial real estate property types, whether it be on a risk-adjusted or unadjusted basis, regardless of holding period, geographic region, metro size or growth rate. Here’s why.
1230 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Apartments Outperforming Other Assets, Says NMHCMarch 15, 2018 - 1:56 am
- Atlanta climbs 7 spots on ‘best performing’ cities listJanuary 10, 2018 - 6:46 pm
- Atlanta rents rise, but not as fast as home pricesNovember 3, 2017 - 3:10 pm
- Forbes: Atlanta No. 3 U.S. city poised to become tech meccaMarch 28, 2017 - 6:44 pm
- Apartment Investors Flooding Atlanta From Pricey Gateway CitiesMarch 14, 2017 - 9:31 pm
Fill out the form below to drop us a line and we shall contact you as soon as possible.